Things you’ll need:
- An old pair of shorts/pants
- A bucket
- A tie dye kit (I bought a kit with Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple, and bought an extra Orange).
- Gloves (make sure you have two pairs!)
- Scissors (only if you are using an old pair of pants. if you are using shorts,…
Easy Two-Ingredient Dog Treats
- 2 cups 100% organic whole wheat flour* (or wheat germ, spelt, rolled oats — or a mixture of these)
- 2 (4oz) jars of pureed baby food** – beef, blueberry, sweet potato, chicken, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ingredients together to form a stiff dough. If necessary, add extra flour or water as needed.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out evenly until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to cut into desired shape or a pizza cutter to make cubes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place treats about 1/2 inch apart. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a paper bag (storing in an air-tight container will make them soft, but they’re still edible).
DIY dip-bleached, shredded, aztec print denim shorts
will be available for purchase soon